Class B CDL Route Sales Truck Driver
Greenville, South Carolina
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
PET Dairy has immediate job openings for dependable CDL B Delivery Truck Drivers to operate a straight truck safely and efficiently and manually unload/deliver various Dairy products, to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our drivers build relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
PET Dairy is a part of Dairy Farmers of America, Inc. DFA manufactures a variety of dairy products, including cheese, butter, fluid milk, ice cream, dairy ingredients and more, under well-known and established regional brands. Our fingerprints touch thousands of brands across the marketplace, and we’re passionate about delivering the simple pleasures of dairy from our farmer family owners to people everywhere.
OUR TRUCK DRIVERS FOR THIS POSITION CAN MAKE:
- Competitive rates, comprehensive benefits!
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, first shift, start times will vary
- Competitive pay
- All CDL B Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are home nightly
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Employee referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Uniforms provided
- Work for dairy farming families
- More benefits, too many to name
- 6 months related experience preferred
- Valid Class B Commercial Driver License (CDL) with Air Brake and a clean driving record
- 21+ years of age
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background, and criminal checks)
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to push, pull, & lift to 55 lbs.
- Flexibility – overtime as required, occasional weekends and holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer